Tile Laminate spc supplier in Dubai has become the most popular type of flooring due to tremendous advantages. It gives the illusion of the real hardwood floor without any tension about cleaning the muddy surface. Its available in a variety of styles and designs.
Advantages of laminate flooring:
- Best to keep your floor clean with a regular maintenance routine
- The fat waxy insulating covering helps to sustain its beauty
- There are numerous style variations available for laminate floors
- Its easy to clean
- You can change lamination of the floor to give it a new look and save money as well
- Lamination can be sub-layered on every type of flooring
Top 10 laminate flooring designs
- Laminate flooring with a plastic appearance
- Laminate flooring with wooden appearance
- Direct Pressure Laminate Flooring
- Hand Scraped Laminate Flooring
- Boards planks laminate flooring
Laminate flooring with a plastic appearance
It’s a neglected style for a quite long time. But now, its in trend. Commercial buildings tend to have plastic laminate flooring due to its versatile forms and durability.
This type of flooring is not suitable for bathrooms due to its high moisture absorbing capacity.
Laminate flooring with wooden appearance
Wooden laminate flooring is best known for its durability and consistency. It contains thin wooden tiles with an acrylic lamination to give it an original hardwood appearance.
There is a versatile range of wooden tiles available for laminate flooring. It is suitable for both domestic and commercial units.
Following are the most common types of wooden laminate flooring:
- Whip style laminate flooring
- Maple wood laminate flooring
- Applewood laminate flooring
- Brazilian Cherry Laminate Flooring
- Chestnut style laminate flooring
- Acacia style laminate flooring
- Fruitwood style laminate flooring
Direct Pressure Laminate Flooring (DPL)
Direct Pressure Laminate Flooring is readily used in commercial units due to its cost-effectiveness. Its process of installation is straightforward that minimize its cost. While installation, four tiles are combined and attached with a high pressure of 300-500 pounds to create a firm bonding.
Its easy to install and available in many color variations and styles.
Hand-scraped laminate flooring
Hand-scraped laminate flooring gives a natural hardwood floor appearance and feels with protruded indentations and granules.
The most popular type of hand scraped laminate flooring is “Feather step rock creek oak” It gives an entirely vintage look and mimics the texture of a wooden floor. But it’s easy to maintain than the original hardwood flooring, more reliable and long-lasting.
It’s the best type of flooring living room, meeting rooms, hallway, and lounges. Its rough finishing enhances its charisma and makes it look fabulous.
Boards planks laminate flooring
There is a vast variety of styles and designs available in board planks laminate flooring. It comes in the category of conventional laminate flooring; thus, it has its own significance and charm.